[fdo-internals] Re: [Incubator] Motion for FDO to graduate incubation

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Feb 4 10:14:00 EST 2008

Daniel Morissette wrote:
> IncCom,
>
> As FDO incubation mentor I believe the project has met all the
> incubation requirements and I am happy to raise the following motion:
>
>   I move that the Incubation Committee recommend FDO to the OSGeo board
>   for graduation from incubation with Greg Boone as project liason
>   to the board.
>
> Please review the project incubation status and vote within the next
> week so that we the motion (if it passes) can make next board meeting
> which is expected for either Feb 1st or 8th.

This motion has passed with +1 from DanielM, PaulS, SteveL, JeroenT,
JodyG, MarkusN, JulienSL, CameronS, RichardG and ArnulfC.
Congratulations FDO team!

The next step is that this needs to be referred to the OSGeo board for
final decision on February 8th. Can someone from the board please take
care of this (and confirm here)?

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette