[fdo-internals] RFC15 posted

Orest Halustchak orest.halustchak at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 11 11:16:25 EST 2008

Hi Maksim,

I principle, the idea looks good, but I agree with Frank in terms of the amount of detail that is needed.

One thing to consider is that the dictionary may be persisted in another class (e.g. another table in an rdbms). What about having this type of constraint reference a dictionary via another class rather than a list maintained just with the property that uses it? That way the dictionary could be referenced by more than one property and will allow more flexibility in defining and maintaining the dictionary?

Thanks,
Orest.