[fdo-internals] RFC15 posted

Orest Halustchak orest.halustchak at autodesk.com
Tue Feb 12 08:47:12 EST 2008

Hi Maksim,

One idea is to post your UML design and ask for help to define the fdo interfaces for that design. You could also have a look at the current interfaces FdoPropertyValueConstraint, FdoPropertyValueConstraintList, and FdoPropertyValueConstraingRange to get an idea of what your interfaces might look like. Your interface should inherit from FdoPropertyValueConstraint.

Re: Dictionary: Did you have a look at FdoDictionary, which inherits from FdoNamedCollection?

In terms of referencing another class, take into account that you would need also to reference the properties of that class.

Thanks,
Orest.