[fdo-internals] PostGIS ticket 106 question

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Wed Feb 20 13:52:35 EST 2008

I wasn't saying that it should be made dependent of metadata. I was
saying that spec looks like written with case of metadata in mind.

I don't see reason if database allows delete table with or without data
in it that provider shouldn't. I dont like the idea that provider is
smarter than database without clear reason.

Thank you for Delete command remainder.

Haris