[fdo-internals] Parsing WKT geoemtry with measure/dimensionality

Orest Halustchak orest.halustchak at autodesk.com
Tue Feb 26 08:21:24 EST 2008

Hi,

Frank is correct that the FGF format was defined prior to the OGC working on the updated spec for wkb and wkt to support Z and M. I agree that FDO should be enhanced to support the new OGC spec. I'll add an entry to the FDO Futures wiki page for it and hopefully at some point someone will put together an RFC for it.

What other systems do we know about that have added support for the updated Simple Features Spec?

Thanks,
Orest.