[fdo-internals] RFC 20 for review

Dan Stoica dan.stoica at autodesk.com
Thu Jul 10 16:33:36 EDT 2008

[tok] See above. Even with strings, it would still be required to have a list of capability identifiers in FDO.

Not necessary. The string is unique across providers and stays so because it was assigned by an RFC. As opposed to a number that is the result of an enumeration and can change in the future.

Thanks,
Dan.