[fdo-internals] SDF 3.0 Memory Leak

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Fri Jul 18 11:52:10 EDT 2008

Hi Carl.

It is every unlikely that there is such a large leak in the provider itself. The problem you are seeing is some interplay of the managed wrappers to FDO and your test code. In both cases, you would be seeing problems with all providers, not just SDF. Have you tried your test code with the SHP provider for example? Does it exhibit the same behavior?

Traian