[fdo-internals] PSC Meeting 03-12-2008 - Reminder
haris at sl-king.com
Wed Mar 12 08:25:32 EDT 2008
I will be travelling on 03-12. I am not sure if I will be in time for meeting. I will try to be.
From: fdo-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of Greg Boone
Sent: Wed 3/12/2008 12:24 AM
To: FDO Internals Mail List
Subject: [fdo-internals] PSC Meeting 03-12-2008 - Reminder
This is a reminder that the next meeting of the FDO PSC will take place on 03-12-2008.
Universal Time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2008&month=3&day=12&hour=17&min=0&sec=0
Location: The meeting will be held on IRC at #fdo
- Review of the status of the 3.3.0 release
-- Proposed 3.3.1 release of FDO
- SQL Server Spatial Provider update
- PostGIS Provider update
- Proposed FDO API enhancements
-- FDO RFC 14
- Formalizing the FDO Release Process
-- FDO RFC 15
- Moving towards the next release of FDO. FDO 4.0(?) and beyond.
-- FDO Client Utility Futures
- Encouraging new developer members to join the community. How can this be done?
- Are there FDO Provider development efforts underway that need our support?
Please update http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/PscMeeting200801 with any additional agenda items.
fdo-internals mailing list
fdo-internals at lists.osgeo.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 4674 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/fdo-internals/attachments/20080312/f09dd0ed/attachment.bin
More information about the fdo-internals