[fdo-internals] PATCH: OGR provider fixed to use FDO spatial test, rather than GEOS

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat May 17 11:07:06 EDT 2008

No problem, I will do that for future patches.
If that procedure is considered the standard, someone should update the
instructions page:
https://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/SubmitPatch

I have created a trac issue, and attached the patch:
https://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/343

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S