[fdo-internals] RFC 27 - Passed

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 18:53:12 EST 2008

I guess it would be more of a resourcing thing more than anything else.

Fusion has multiple developers/maintainers.

Maestro only has one active developer/maintainer (Kenneth)

Ditto with FDO Toolbox (me)

While it is ideal that Maestro and FDO Toolbox should have their own trac
instances the pratical question is, would OSGeo be willing to provide the
resources/infrastructure to a single developer? ;-)

- Jackie