[fdo-internals] New RFC 30 Posted

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Mon Nov 24 08:26:35 EST 2008

Hi Brent,

not directly related to this RFC but still it is important issue
regarding FDO data values.

I find a problem working with FDO Readers and commands is that I need to
get value as basic type from reader and then convert to FdoDataValue
etc...

I would like to be able to use data values and properties with values
from readers directly and make those as input value for another FDO
command.

Right now I need to check data type returned from property get that data
as native convert back to fdo data value and put as input to FDO
command.

Haris