[fdo-internals] FDO RFC 21 - New Linux Buildsystem Cmake Based

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Mon Oct 20 17:09:40 EDT 2008

As far as I know, the cmake build files are simple .txt files that do not affect existing build files. I don't think there is any risk of messing up the existing Linux or Windows builds. Helio, is that correct?

If the text files somehow manage to break the build, the submission can always be reverted. Moreover, no other developer is forced to work in a sandbox.

Traian