[fdo-internals] me steps down

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Oct 27 17:17:04 EDT 2008

Sorry to hear that Mateusz;

Thanks for your involvement to this point, and I hope that your commitments allow you to return to active involvement in FDO in the future.

This brings up at least two issues:

1) We will want to look for nominations to fill Mateusz' place on the PSC.  There are a few that I can think of immediately based on community participation in FDO (Jackie, Jack, Traian).  Any other thoughts?

2) It appears that the PostGIS provider is suddenly without a parent.  Unless someone is able to step up and fill this role, we may need to move it to an "unmaintained" status, whatever that means.  Any volunteers?  I suppose that this information should be posted to -users as well.