[fdo-internals] me steps down

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Oct 29 12:38:06 EDT 2008

Typically, I'd want to see a certain level of community involvement before proposing someone for the PSC.  The names that I came up with have all been fairly active recently answering questions in either the FDO or MapGuide community discussion groups, discussing RFCs, etc.  Of course, there may be other levels of involvement (OSGeo FR?) that I'm not aware of.