[fdo-internals] RE: [mapguide-internals] FDO dependencies?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Apr 1 01:33:02 EDT 2009

The best place to ask about this is fdo-internals mailing list (copied; UV, you'll need to subscribe to reply).

I'm surprised that it outputs a gdal14.dll.  Was that using a Debug or Release target?  I've been using the FDO release candidate SDKs for the installer builds, so wouldn't have noticed this.

I think that MapGuide trunk (at least prior to our 2.1 branch) should probably be building against the fdo 3.4 branch.