[fdo-internals] PATCH: Connection-Properties of various providers
pieler at rmdata.at
Mon Apr 6 09:14:04 EDT 2009
In an attempt to unifiy the behaviour of the connection properties i made
following changes to the providers:
* DataSourceName: IsRequired = true
* ConnectionString: IsRequired = true
* GenerateDefaultGeometryProperty: IsEnumerable = true; EnumerableValues=
* DefaultFileLocation: IsRequired = true
WFS, WMS, King-Oracle:
* Password: IsProtected = true;
SQL Server Spatial:
* ConnectionString: IsProtected == false (Why is the ConnectionString
currently handled like a password? Is this really necessary?)
Here I am not sure and didn't change anything so far.
Currently IsEnumerable is set to false. Why does the OgrProvider not handle
this like the SDF-Provider does?
Does someone have an objection against something or comments about
Would these changes do harm to applications currently using FDO?
More information about the fdo-internals