[fdo-internals] FDO 3.4.0 RC3 - Latest patch to install on linux

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Wed Apr 8 11:10:30 EDT 2009

If there are no serious objections, I would like to defer this change until FDO 3.5. I am not totally comfortable making the recommended install dir changes at this time as they do have an impact on some of the implemented NLS message handling functionality. Also, I just don’t have the time to do the proper Provider testing to make sure everything is working as it is supposed to.