[fdo-internals] Naming Conventions for debug build???

UV uvwild at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 10:50:55 EDT 2009

Ah, you mean kind of hot swapping... Interesting idea.
Fair enough. It just gets a little bit confusing when you are actually
have the debug and release versions of each....
I did the hot swapping by moving Bin directories around.... and i got
really confused which FDO I was ending up with....
I like unix for the lib version  numbers in the filenames... thats so
much cleaner....

Thanks for the clarification.