[fdo-internals] A note about implementation of RFC 37 - Detailed Exceptions

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Tue Aug 25 10:28:40 EDT 2009

Hi Orest,

There is a corresponding MapGuide RFC to expose the Detailed Fdo Exceptions through the MapGuide API http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc79.  This work is being done by Autodesk.  I do not know if there will be an impact on the MapGuide feature if the detailed exceptions are not exposed.

I am cross posting to the MapGuide Internals list for clarification from the implementers of the MapGuide RFC.

Thanks,
Trevor