[fdo-internals] Nominations for open FDO PSC vacancies

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jan 15 14:24:14 EST 2009

>> I'd be willing to nominate Jackie or Traian if either of them is
>> interested...

Jason,

I think Jason and Traian are both great candidates and would support them.
I'm not too worried about being overweight in autodesk folks, particularly
as I think Traian is quite capable of having his own opinions distinct
from the corporate position. :-)

I look forward to the meeting next week ... hopefully there will be timely
reminders as my organization for remembering meetings is pathetic.