[fdo-internals] SQLite Provider issue

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jun 4 13:31:57 EDT 2009

So we're basically stuck with an old version of SQLite for the SDF format forever (or until we decide to rev SDF to version 4 or something)?

I agree that it wouldn't make sense to use an older version of SQLite for the SQLite provider.  My hope is that it will eventually read (though not optimally) other SQLite schemas such as SpatiaLite or just X/Y columns, and using an old version would constrain this potential.