[fdo-internals] RE: FDO RFC 37 - Detailed Exception is ready for review.

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Jun 17 12:03:53 EDT 2009

My main concern is that having native error codes encourages the client code to be non-generic, in that it would have to know which provider it is working with, in order to handle the native error code correctly. Of course, that is a concern about the client code, not FDO itself, so the client code is free to handle this any way it wants... including in bad ways.

Traian