[fdo-internals] RFC42 - Direct ArcSDE Provider :: Ready for Review

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Wed Nov 4 23:20:25 EST 2009

All,

I found the previous version of this message was still pending so am
resending.
I got confused between nabble and OSGeo subscriptions!

Please see the draft RFC available at:
http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FDORfc42

I hope it will be of interest - especially as a platform for involvement and
as a potential vehicle to support ArcSDE in 64-bit.

The instructions for http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FDORfcs do not indicate
how to get a PSC guide assigned (required I presume) ... how does this
element work?

 Regards,

  Crispin

1Spatial.com