[fdo-internals] FDO 3.4.1 RC2 -- KingOra Version

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Sun Nov 8 07:05:49 EST 2009

>> 0.8.9 and 0.8.10 already include direct SDE support.

I guess I was just thinking the two issues you describe on your site (NULL
metadata and connection type) could be as partial individual file
submissions.

If we could get RFC 42 to be assigned a guide and voted on I don't mind the
submission to trunk - notwithstanding the two small(?) outstanding
I think the assignment/approval/voting timeline may prohibit this.

And, strictly RFC42 is a new feature that should not come in at the RC build
level.

 Crispin