[fdo-internals] FDO PostGIS provider developments

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Mon Nov 30 08:01:27 EST 2009

Is it necessary to replace current version, can't that be another version of
provider ?

I was never able to get comfortable with generic rdbms stuff. In my opinion
there are minuses too.
I would like to have option of current code base to be continued if there
would be option at least for some time.

Haris