[fdo-internals] RE: New postgis provider developper

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri Sep 18 19:22:11 EDT 2009

Do we have a signed CLA?

If so, and with Bruno, Orest and Greg supporting this, I'm OK with it.  I
would prefer to see some process around this (patch, code review, commit)
before doing so, but I'm guessing that some of the existing fixes were his
anyway and we're not doing a lot of "external" review at the provider level
at this point anyway.

Jason