[fdo-internals] RFC 52 -- Convenience C++ API wrapper for FDO

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Mon Aug 9 07:01:29 EDT 2010

Hi Traian,

It is great move, from talk to talk&c++.
I certainly like that you started on coding on this idea. It has be
just talk for some time now :)

My first question would be have you considered having just c interface ?

I quickly went trough code too.
Using one Table per class  and keep command and queries in it, sound
like a limiting to have just one query or command per table(class).
Exposing results of query "recordset" trough separate object could be
way to go ?

On side note: I see you are already need  "Monday" submit for Fdo
CreateConnection from .dll filename

Thanks,
Haris