[fdo-internals] Re: FW: [fdo-users] RE: Object and Association Support

Brent Robinson brent.robinson at autodesk.com
Thu Aug 19 16:57:38 EDT 2010

For the Ticket 681 scenario, was the association property specified in the filter or in the property list for the select?

If it was in the filter, the association property by itself cannot be specified, only the properties from the associated class. If you have an association property "assoc1" whose associated class has a property "prop1" then a filter like:

    assoc1.prop1 = 1

should work.

If it was in the select list, I'll have a look tomorrow to see how it should be specified.