[fdo-internals] Branching FDO Trunk to 'Branches/3.5'

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Fri Feb 5 10:54:06 EST 2010

Hi All,

In order to support the upcoming release of FDO 3.5, the current working directory of FDO (Trunk) has been branched to a 3.5 code stream. Future beta and RC builds of FDO 3.5 will be created from this branch.

The location of the new branch is: https://svn.osgeo.org/fdo/branches/3.5

Users can switch their current working copies of Trunk to the new branch using the 'svn switch' command. Refer to the following link for more details.

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/re27.html

Submissions required for FDO 3.5 will need to be submitted into the 3.5 branch, and eventually into the trunk as well.

NOTE: Please use caution when submitting to the 3.5 branch. Much testing has already been completed against the current 3.5 code stream, and it is my hope that we can maintain the current level of confidence in the code base. Submissions which are not considered urgent should only be made to the Trunk.

Regards,