[fdo-internals] FDO OGR Provider: NULL values in integer Field

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Thu Feb 25 11:03:16 EST 2010

Hi again,

I have compiled two versions of the OGR provider with FDO 3.4/MG2.1. One does a static link to GDAL 1.7, with PostGIS support -- it requires you to provide libpq.dll. The other does dynamic link to GDAL 1.7, so you can plug in your own GDAL dll. This can coexist with the one used by FDO, since FDO 3.4 is using GDAL 1.6 (which uses a different filename).

Greg has posted the files at:

http://download.osgeo.org/fdo/3.4.1/patches/

I gave some quick testing to the static-link dll. I have not yet had time to test the other one.

Traian