[fdo-internals] New FDO RFC 50 posted - Extend FDO API to Select from Multiple Classes and Select Joins

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Thu Jun 17 03:23:28 EDT 2010

 I think we are very much aware of that, we have discussed that in
many emails before.

In RFC sub-select is put into string as :SUBSEL and defined as FdoIdentifier
So, even now with current RFC filter with sub-select will not be serialized.

I think, we should discuss what is proper expression type or types for
sub-select.

Haris