[fdo-internals] Dropping off PSC

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Nov 2 15:38:46 EDT 2010

Hi Haris,

The way I understand the OGR RFC, the new functions will replace the old ones, so you can use the ones with the int64 signature only. Here is a quote from the RFC:

"Furthermore, the new interfaces will internally support setting/getting integer fields, and the integer field methods will support getting/setting 64bit integer fields so that one case can be used for both field types where convenient."

So OGR remains easy to use.

Traian