[fdo-internals] Dropping off PSC

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Fri Oct 29 15:29:34 EDT 2010

Hi Frank,

Sorry to see that you will no longer be able to participate in the PSC. Thanks you for all your effort the last few years. It has been of great help, and was much appreciated.

Regarding the 'philosophical differences with regard to project collaboration', maybe you could elaborate on this point further to help us understand your perspective?

Regards,