[fdo-internals] Upgrade PostGIS provider thirdparty

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Mon Sep 20 13:21:25 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I have the following change request pending from Cheney Sun. I just wanted to check with everybody, especially Trevor, who is working on builds, before submitting these files, on her behalf, into the FDO trunk...

Regards,
Greg

----------------------------------

Author:                Cheney Sun
Title:                      Upgrade PostgreSQL Provider Thirdparty

========
Abstract
========
This change mainly addresses the submission to FDO open source on the upgrade of PostgreSQL provider.

It upgrades the PostgreSQL provider SDK to 9.0, which is gotten from the PostgreSQL 9.0 installation folder.

I run the provider's unit tests by connecting to PostgreSQL 9.0 + PostGIS 1.5 and PostgreSQL8.4 + PostGIS 1.5. Basically, all the tests are passed in both version servers.

================
Thirdparty Changes
================

modified: