[fdo-internals] Proposal of FDO RFC56 & 57

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Thu Mar 24 11:45:38 EDT 2011

Hi Greg,

I believe that fdo wms provider is mapping all wms layers to one fdo class.
Perhaps with allowing in api that user can set value or add arbitrary
parameters to wms request, then user of provider can override
parameter "layers" in generated request.

Those things are not important to me, just as suggestion...

Haris