[fdo-internals] RE: FDO 3.7 beta2 timeframe

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Tue Apr 24 12:13:23 EDT 2012

Ok.  Thanks Greg.  I will chat more with Jackie offline about the Linux builds.  The .sh file build should generate an FDO image with the same third party components as the Windows version.

The cmake build may generate a build which uses more of the distro's third party components.  This may not be identical to the Windows image but could be more acceptable from a packaging perspective.  For example, building our own version of OpenSSL is considered a "no-no" from a packaging perspective.

Regards,
Trevor