[fdo-internals] Patch for #844: SQL Server provider flipping X/Y coordinates for geometry (SRID between 4120 and 4999)

Romica Dascalescu Romica.Dascalescu at autodesk.com
Tue Aug 14 09:31:18 PDT 2012

I know the differences between geometry and geography, however we should not assume data from a geometry column are lat-long based SRID. User can have any SRID wants in a geometry column and ignore the fact the data might be lat-long.
I can see that used mainly when user wants more functionality offered by a geometry which is not available for geography.

Thanks,
Romy.