[fdo-internals] RE: Create a branch for GDAL 1.9 upgrade

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 6 09:55:01 EST 2012

Can you submit all your changes (if you have not already) to the branch? I will take a look, evaluate the impact on the current build process, and get back to you.

Now it is up to others on this list to determine if clients that wish to stay on GDAL 1.7 need to have their own branch so that when the trunk goes to 1.9, they have a stable environment from which to operate.