[fdo-internals] Ticket 863 (Revision: 6798)

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Thu Apr 18 07:00:40 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Regarding the recent submission of Ticket 863 (Revision: 6798).

I would like to remind the community that changes to the FDO API proper are not permitted without going through the RFC process.

Here is the link where the RFC requirements and description should be posted.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FDORfcs

Once the RFC is posted this community should be notified and a request for feedback sought. After the proposal undergoes the necessary reviews a vote by the steering committee is required for the RFC to be adopted and the code submitted.

I would ask that this submission be reverted until the new requirement is brought before the community using the RFC process.

Regards,
Greg Boone