[fdo-internals] FDO Linux 64 Build

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Thu Jul 11 19:43:52 PDT 2013

Hi All,

In order to account for the following issue:

/usr/local/include/boost/config/requires_threads.hpp:29:4: error: #error "Threading  support unavailable: it has been explicitly disabled with BOOST_DISABLE_THREADS"

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8297652/error-boost-disable-threads

I will have to upgrade Thirdparty/Boost to a newer version. I will be trying: 1.54.0

Greg