[fdo-internals] RFC 67 - Migrate FDO to VS 2012

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Tue Jun 4 03:35:57 PDT 2013

Hi Karsten,

I would really like that we add $(Configuration) and &(PlatformToolset)
into FDO project's properties output and intermeddiate directory propeties
(and lib ).
Currently we have like 'Obj\Fdo\Win32\Debug\' . That would be changed to
something like : Obj\$(PlatformToolset)\Fdo\Win32\$(Configuration)\
I personally like to use $(Platform) instead of Win32 or x64.

I think this will be very useful important because we can easier add new
configurations for previous compilers. I currently need to make copies of
whole fdo folders and rename to create builds for vs9 and vs10.

If some help or testing would be needed to fulfill this additional req., I
am happy to jump in.

Thanks,
Haris