[fdo-internals] FDO 3.9 RCs and .NET API

Crispin_at_Linknode crispin.hoult at linknode.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 07:52:19 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have taken a copy of the FDO 3.9 from the URL below (not sure this was
advertised but similar structure to 3.8 downloads).  A formal release is
required because at least the ArcSDE Provider is not possible to compile as
a mere mortal.
http://download.osgeo.org/fdo/3.9.0/

Will there be an update to this posted and communicated?

I appreciate there may be some work at the moment/upcoming in relation to
updating the OpenSSL so I will ask a query about the "rc1" posted.

Our issue is that we use the .NET wrappers and the RC1 and it appears that
there is possibly still some internal 3.8 reference in the 3.9 .NET
wrappers.  When I load OSGeo.FDO.dll as a reference visual studio reports a
property of Version: 3.8.4044.0

 Thanks - Crispin