[fdo-internals] Please review: RFC 69 implementation

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Tue Oct 21 15:12:27 PDT 2014

Hi Jackie,

I can't see any obvious issues with the code, and the code looks like it follows all the correct FDO development strategies. I know you had added many new unit tests, which is great.

However, there are many changes and a simple code review will not catch potential issues when this new provider is used in client applications such as Autodesk Map and Autodesk Civil. Has any client side testing been performed using such desktop clients? If not, then once it is submitted some regression testing will need to happen on that side. That will have to be co-ordinated with Kevin Campbell. It might be wise for someone on his team to build and test this provider with the FDO 3.9.0 release.

I have no objections to the provider going into Trunk.