[fdo-trac] #247: Using an ISelect with an InFilter with an invalid property name yields an AccessViolationException

FDO trac_fdo at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 29 14:02:11 EST 2008

#247: Using an ISelect with an InFilter with an invalid property name yields an
AccessViolationException
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  chrisErickson  |         Owner:  gregboone
     Type:  defect         |        Status:  assigned
Comment (by chrisErickson):

 I don't have the time available to provide a standalone code sample, but I
 can provide the following snippet out of our code:

 {{{
             ISelect command =
 (ISelect)_database._connection.CreateCommand(CommandType.CommandType_Select);

             if (_connectionSupportsSelectIn)
                 command.Filter = new
 InCondition(_table._class.Properties[_table.KeyAttribute.Index].Name,
 values.ToArray());

             command.SetFeatureClassName(_table._class.QualifiedName);
             command.Prepare();

             _dataReader = command.Execute();
 }}}

 beacuse the incondition is created with the Name rather than qualifiedname
 of the property, i was getting the exception on command.Execute().

 This was using the MySQL 3.2 provider

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/247#comment:3>
FDO <http://fdo.osgeo.org/>