[fdo-trac] #388: IsFilePath and IsFileName are missing in managed IConnectionPropertyDictionary

FDO trac_fdo at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 10 05:24:51 EDT 2008

#388: IsFilePath and IsFileName are missing in managed
IConnectionPropertyDictionary
   Reporter:  gisstarter  |       Owner:  gregboone
       Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
  Component:  FDO API     |     Version:  3.3.0
   Severity:  3           |    Keywords:
External_id:              |
 I'm writing some code accessing FDO with the managed FDO API.

 I want to find out if a connection property is a filename or filepath,
 before establishing a connection, but in the IConnectionPropertyDictionary
 interface the methods isFilename and isFilepath are missing.

 In the unmanaged API these methods exists in the
 FdoIConnectionPropertyDictonary class.
 Maybe the implementation of the managed wrapper is not completed!

 greets

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/388>
FDO <http://fdo.osgeo.org/>