[fdo-trac] #659: Spatial contexts beyond the first created one are unusable when applying schema

FDO trac_fdo at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 28 05:36:43 EDT 2010

#659: Spatial contexts beyond the first created one are unusable when applying
schema
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  jng              |       Owner:  traianstanev
       Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
  Component:  SQLite Provider  |     Version:  3.5.0
   Severity:  1                |    Keywords:
External_id:                   |
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 When applying a feature schema to a SQLite data store, if the data store
 has multiple spatial contexts, the apply schema command will always
 default all spatial context associations to the *first* created spatial
 context in that data store.

 Suppose I have a SQLite data store with the following spatial contexts
 (created in the following order):

 2. MySpatialContext

 If I apply a schema (w/ FeatureClasses whose geom property uses
 "MySpatialContext" as the SC association), the SC association will always
 be set to "Default"

 Because of this problem, spatial contexts beyond the first created one are
 basically unusable.

 Attached is C# source code that demonstrates this problem.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/659>
FDO <http://fdo.osgeo.org/>