[Fdo-trac] [fdo-trac] #1000: PostGIS schema tests should try to trim out extraneous schema before comparison

FDO trac_fdo at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 26 09:56:26 PDT 2022

#1000: PostGIS schema tests should try to trim out extraneous schema before
comparison
-----------------------------------+----------------------
   Reporter:  jng                  |      Owner:  jng
       Type:  defect               |     Status:  assigned
  Component:  PostgreSQL Provider  |    Version:
   Severity:  3                    |   Keywords:
External ID:                       |
-----------------------------------+----------------------
 I am currently running the PostgreSQL provider test suite against postgis
 docker containers and we are currently getting various false positive test
 case failure because the postgis template database in these docker
 containers contain extra schemas like:

  * `tiger`
  * `tiger_data`
  * `topology`

 For convenience, such extra schemas should not derail the schema content
 comparison. We should try to weed out such schemas before dumping it out
 to file for comparison where possible.
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/1000>
FDO <http://fdo.osgeo.org/>