[mapguide-users] Fdo2Fdo

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Nov 6 14:35:42 EST 2006

Yes, it's a very SDE-esque approach.  "There is just one way to store
spatial data in a database: our way."  When you control the
horizontal and the vertical, it must be mighty tempting to solve
impedance mismatch problems through a fiat approach. (How does Bill
Gates change a light bulb?  He doesn't, he just declares dark to be
the new standard.)