[fdo-users] Compilation on Linux Ubuntu 6.06

François Van Der Biest francois.van-der-biest at onf.fr
Wed Oct 18 11:52:40 EDT 2006

I can provide more details :
The error seems to occur because automake does not make his job.
In build_linux.sh, when processing line "automake --add-missing --copy",
there's lot of garbage output, such as :
"automake: thirdparty/Sqlite3.1.5/Makefile.am: not supported: source
file 'Src/os_unix.c' is in subdirectory"
This is why the final line of build_linux.sh : "make" fails.

F.