[fdo-users] Arcsde sdo update

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Thu Apr 12 14:55:39 EDT 2007

Thanks Robert,
  After my post I found the trac for it in fdo osgeo.
I will need both but I am focusing on mgos right now because my studio trial
will expire soon before I get to play much with it. I fI have to make a
decision between not knowing and kinda knowing I will have to go with the
kinda knowing.
Thanks again
Brad